JSON API, Ember.JS & REST Support
- See http://jsonapi.org/ and http://jsonapi.org/about/ for more info
- this will allow communicate Breeze using REST with other systems that supports or will support JSON API standard
- Example for these system: Ember.js, Ruby ActiveModel::Serializers etc (http://jsonapi.org/examples/)
- also see http://emberjs.com/guides/models/the-rest-adapter/
- and https://github.com/emberjs/data
Julien Morvan commented
Amin J. commented
Ember is an ambitious framework that we would really like to utilize for .NET projects. We use Breeze along with Durandal and Angular, but it would be very ideal if we could use Ember instead but for data manipulation in .NET we only know of Breeze as our reliable source. It would be great to have the support for Ember.
Any updates on support for Ember.js integration?